Friday, April 11, 2008

It's funny to me

So I have to tell you a story that I was cracking up about the other night. I went to the gym and jumped on a treadmill. There was a lady next to me, she was wearing jean shorts and a tie died shirt and she had her treadmill set to a 27. incline. She was holding on for dear life and just walking her little heart out. That alone made me smile to see her walking up a mountain, but then she reaches in her cup holder and grabs her can of Grape Faygo Soda. Ha ha That set me over the edge. She must have been new. LOL
Good for her for getting to the gym, but the soda was not even diet. Ha ha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha sounds like us when we used to take walks to get excersize but we would smoke when we walked!
woka-woka-woka!!

Unknown said...

hahaha sounds like us when we used to take walks to get excersize but we would smoke when we walked!
woka-woka-woka!!